GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENT (NATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION N.C.E.)
Find also below the payment details for processing admission.
1. General Certificate Examination (GCE) “O” Level or Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) with passes in five subjects including English Language, three (3) of which must be at credit level, at the same sitting or four credits at two (2) Sittings. Two of the credits must be relevant to the propose course of study. Credit including English and/or Mathematics may be required in some courses to meet up Departmental requirements.
2. A Grade II Teachers Certificate (TC II) with credits or merits passes in three (3) subjects two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to apply for, Credit/Merit in English Language and/or Mathematics may be required in some courses to meet up Departmental requirements.
3. Successful candidates in the Pre-NCE final Examination who in addition take succeed in a selection examination by an accredited body would be qualified for admission.
4. All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enroll for and write selection examination organized by an accredit body such as JAMB.
5. Teachers Grade II Certificate with at least Five (5) any years of post qualification teaching experience with or without the number of credits/merits in at least four subjects are acceptable qualification.
6. For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education, R.S.A or City and guilds/Intermediate Certificate or the Federal Craft training Certificate in Nigeria, Abroad is also acceptable qualification.
7. Associate-ship Certificate in education at merit level awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria, or Abroad, is also an acceptable qualification.
9. It should be noted that some colleges may, in addition to all of the above, administer their own selection/elimination test on or an interviews for some courses. This is legitimate.
If you have any of the above mention qualification and wish to apply for an Admission follow the following procedure below.
then proceed to pay the Sum of Two thousand Naira only (N2,000.000) payable to following accounts : 1. Account Name : BOCIS DASS 2. Account Name; BILYAMINU OTHMAN INSTITUTE
Attached the payment slip to Two (2) sets of completed admission form, and submit to the Bursary office Bilyaminu Othman College of Education Dass Government Science Secondary School Dass, Dass LGA, Bauchi State PMB 001
Or you can Purchase scratch card for an online Admission form at the College Admission office/Bursary Department Sold at the rate of N2000.00 Two thousand Naira only Per one.